Ocean Innovation Handhelds Recipes
Crispy Chipotle Shrimp Tacos
11 ounces can Mexicorn, drained
1 cup chopped Tomatoes
1/2 cup Black Beans, rinsed, drained
1/2 cup Green Chile Salsa
1/4 cup diced Red Onion
2 tbs chopped Cilantro
16 oz Cooked Dipt’n Dusted® Shrimp
1/2 cup sour cream
Chipotle Tabasco® to taste
8 Taco Shells
1. Mix salsa together in serving bowl. Use immediately or refrigerate until ready to use.
1. Cook shrimp per directions on package.
2. Mix sour cream and Chipotle Tabasco® to taste.
3. Toss cooked shrimp and sour cream mixture in large bowl until shrimp are fully coated
4. Place 2 oz coated shrimp along bottom of shells on top of shredded lettuce. Spoon salsa over shrimp.
Crispy Fish Tacos
Yield: 12 tacos
1/2 cup Non-Fat Mayonnaise
1/2 cup Non-Fat Sour Cream
1/4 cup chopped Fresh Cilantro
1 package Taco Seasoning Mix, divided
24 pcs cooked Dipt’n Dusted® Grouper
12 warmed Taco Size Tortillas
Lime wedges (on side)
1. In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, sour cream, cilantro and 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix.
2. Cook fish per directions on package
3. Heat tortillas
4. Fill tortillas with 2 crispy fish tenders.
5. Top with shredded cabbage, chopped tomato and sour cream mixture,
6. Serve with lime wedges and taco sauce on side.