Margaritaville Salad Recipes
Margaritaville Calypso Coconut Shrimp Salad
Margaritaville Calypso Coconut Shrimp – box
Mixed Greens – 3 Cups
Mango Chuteny Sauce – pouch in box
Strawberries, quartered – ¼ cup
Pineapple, tidbits – ¼ cup
Shredded coconut, sweetened – 1/8 cup
Mandarin orange segments – ¼ cup
1. Follow cooking instructions on package for Margaritaville Calypso Coconut Shrimp.
2. Follow preparation instructions on package for mango chutney sauce.
3. In mixing bowl place sauce and clean salad, mix together until completely coated.
4. Add pineapple and strawberries and toss.
5. Place tossed greens in serving bowl; evenly distribute orange segments, cooked shrimp and shredded coconut on top of sauced greens.
Margaritaville Crunchy Calamari Salad
Yield: 2 servings
Margaritaville Calamari – 1 box
Mixed Salad Greens – 1 bag
Pepperoncinis, sliced – ¼ cup
Roasted Red Peppers Strips, jar – ¼ cup
Black Olives, slices- ¼ cup
Remoulade sauce – pouch from carton
Asiago cheese, grated – ¼ cup
1. Cook calamari and prepare sauce per directions on carton.
2. Empty sauce pouch into a mixing bowl and thin sauce to a dressing consistency using Pepperoncini liquid. Approximately 1/4 tsp of Pepperoncinis liquid from jar. Taste as you thin so spice level is to your liking.
3. Place salad greens in the mixing bowl and toss with sauce until greens are coated.
4. Add the rest of ingredients except Asiago and mix well. Evenly distribute tossed greens on 2 plates. Place crispy calamari on both salads and sprinkle Asiago cheese over both salads