Margaritaville Entrees Recipes
Margaritaville Island Lime Shrimp & Cilantro Rice
Yield: 2 portions
Margaritaville Island Lime Shrimp – 1 box (available at your local grocery store)
Rice, white – 2 cups
Red Onion, slivers – 1 oz.
Sugar Snap Peas – 1 oz.
Red Bell Peppers, strips – ½ oz.
Mushroom Buttons, sliced – ½ oz.
Cilantro, chopped – 1 Tbsp.
1. Follow instructions on cooking rice, when rice is done add chopped cilantro. Mix and set aside.
2. Follow instructions on shrimp package to cook shrimp.
3. After 4-5 minutes of cooking shrimp add vegetables to pan.
4. Continue to cook shrimp & vegetables for remaining time per shrimp package. (Frequently turning)
5. Evenly portion rice on 2 plates and equally distribute shrimp, vegetables and sauce over rice.
Be sure to follow cooking instructions for island lime shrimp and rice. DO NOT OVER COOK