Margaritaville Captain’s Calamari Rings – 8 oz
Marinara Sauce – 4 oz
Remoulade Sauce – pouch
Green Onion, slided on a bias 1/8″ – sprinkle
Grilled Lemon – half
1. Prepare Margaritaville Captain’s Calamari per directions on package or until a golden brown.
2. Mound calamari in the center of a square or round bowl.
3. Evenly ladle warm marinara sauce around the calamari.
4. Drizzle the Remoulade sauce over the calamari and top with thinly sliced green onions.
5. Garnish with grilled lemon half circle on top of the marinara in a corner.
Margaritaville Volcano Shrimp with Trio of Sauces
Yield: 3-5 people
Margaritaville Volcano Shrimp – 1 box
Volcano Sauce – 1 cup (see recipes)
Citrus Dipping Sauce – 1 cup (see recipes)
Zesty Ranch dressing – 1 cup
1. Preheat oven to instructed temperature,follow direction on the Margaritaville Volcano Shrimp box
2. Place cooked volcano shrimp on a platter and serve with trio of sauces.
3. Zesty Ranch: mix your favorite Ranch dressing with hot sauce to taste.
Follow instructions carefully to ensure quality product.
Sauces can be made day before; and place in a airtight container.