Harvest Creations Salads
Italian Antipasto Salad
Dipt’n Dusted® Banana Peppers- 1-1/2 oz.
Romaine Lettuce, chopped – 2 cups
Genoa Salami, diced – 2 cups
Giardiniera Mix – 1/4 cup
Calamata Olives, sliced – 1/4 cup
Roasted Red Peppers, slices (jar) – 1/4 cup
Artichoke Hearts (jar) – 1/4 cup
Balsamic Vinegar – 2 tablespoons
Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 1/4 cup
1. Preheat frying oil to 350ºF; follow cooking instructions for Banana Peppers; place on paper towels to drain until ready to use.
2. In a mixing bowl combine all ingredients, except olive oil and balsamic vinegar. In a separate mixing bowl, whisk oil and vinegar until mixed well. Add salt and pepper, as needed.
3. Place salad mix in appropriate dish and drizzle with dressing; garnish with crispy Banana Peppers.
Down South Cuban Salad
2 ounces Pickle Chips
3 cups chopped romaine lettuce
2 slices Swiss cheese
2 ounces shaved roasted pork
5 halved cherry tomatoes
1/4 cup spicy, creamy mustard dressing
- Preheat frying oil to 350ºF; follow cooking instructions for Pickle Chips. Place cooked pickles on paper towels to drain; keep warm until ready to use
- Arrange lettuce in serving bowl, top with cheese, pork, tomatoes and Pickle Chips. Drizzle with mustard dressing.
(Makes 1 serving)