Harvest Creations Breakfast Recipes
Vegetable Breakfast Hash
4 oz. Vegetable Patty Mix
2 oz. diced cooked potatoes
1 oz. diced white onions
1 tbsp shredded Cheddar cheese
1/2 tsp chopped parsley
1. Preheat medium sauté pan over medium-high heat. Lightly oil pan and cook Vegetable Patty Mix following package instructions. Coarsely chop or crumble.
2. Combine cooked vegetable mixture with potatoes and onions. Top with cheese and parsley. Serve
Country Ham Tomato Benedict
2 Dipt’n Dusted® Fried Green Tomatoes
Vegetable Oil – 2 tablespoons
1 Buttermilk Biscuit, cut in half
2, 4 oz. slices Country Ham
2 Eggs, poached
Hollandaise Sauce, local purchase – 4 oz.
Chives, chopped – 1 teaspoon
1. Preheat frying oil to 350ºF; follow cooking instructions for Fried Green Tomatoes:Place cooked tomatoes on paper towels to drain until ready to use.
2. Cook biscuits and eggs and set aside until ready to use.
3. Place 1/2 of oil in a skillet and heat on medium heat. Place ham slices in skillet and cook approximately 2 minutes per side.
4. Build the Benedicts in the following order – half of biscuit, ham, Fried Green Tomato, poach egg, Hollandaise sauce and garnish with sliced chives